Unless otherwise stated within our Terms and Conditions, this website and all content within the website are the property of TheIrishPlace.com except for material provided by other organisations, where copyright ownership is indicated, and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
All rights are reserved and users must seek our permission before making any other use of material contained within this site. Modification of any content constitutes a breach of copyright and of TheIrishPlace.com’s proprietary rights.
By using this website, you agree that you will not use any device, software or automated programs such as spiders, crawlers or robots to systematically index, aggregate, download, harvest or re-publish any of its content or information. In the instance that you do download any content from this site, such content is licensed to you by TheIrishPlace.com for your own personal use, unless otherwise stated in the current signed license agreement.
TheIrishPlace.com does not transfer ownership of such content to you. Any requests for permission to reproduce, distribute, display or make derivative content from this site should be directed to [email protected].
TheIrishPlace.com uses ©Copyscape to protect its content from being plagiarised.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide TheIrishPlace.com with the following information:
Note: If you are asserting infringement of an intellectual property right other than copyright, please specify the intellectual property right at issue, for example, ‘trademark’.
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the TheIrishPace site, with enough detail;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you such as your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement made by you that you have good faith and belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
A statement made by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorised to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Last revised on December 29, 2015