This year the 26th annual Féile Brian Ború festival will take place in the historical twin-towns of Ballina and Killaloe. This festival is very much a family orientated festival geared
This year the 26th annual Féile Brian Ború festival will take place in the historical twin-towns of Ballina and Killaloe. This festival is very much a family orientated festival geared to providing something for all ages and interests.
The Féile celebrates the life and legacy of Brian Ború (founder of the O’Briens) who is the most famous son of the historic twin towns of Ballina and Killaloe.
During the Féile you can enjoy a huge programme of events and fun activities including:
- Spectacular Fireworks Display over the Shannon,
- Historical Talks & Guided Tours,
- Family Fun with Traditional Carnival Games,
- Animal Magic with their Amazing Display of Animals,
- Garden Fete,
- Strut your Mutt Fun Dog Show,
- Children’s Fancy Dress Parade,
- Children’s Art Competition,
- Art Exhibitions & Displays,
- Street Theatre,
- Live Music,
- Glamorous Granny & Groovy Grandad competition,
- Water Sports,
- Farmers Market,
- Traditional Craft Workshops,
- Craft Fair, and much, much more!
Féile Brian Ború is a festival guaranteed to provide fun and entertainment for all the family!
For further details about the festival, please visit feilebrianboru.com. You can also follow on Facebook or Twitter for the latest information. If you have any queries then please email them to [email protected] or call +353 (0)86 358 6293.
17 (Wednesday) 9:00 am - 21 (Sunday) 11:59 pm
Killaloe, Co. Clare