Féile Brian Ború
04jul(jul 4)9:00 am08(jul 8)11:59 pmFéile Brian BorúTypeFestivals,Traditional MusicCountyClare,Tipperary
This year the 25th annual Féile Brian Ború festival will take place in the historical twin-towns of Ballina and Killaloe. It is very much a family orientated festival geared to
This year the 25th annual Féile Brian Ború festival will take place in the historical twin-towns of Ballina and Killaloe. It is very much a family orientated festival geared to providing something for all ages and interests.
The Féile celebrates the life and legacy of Brian Ború (founder of the O’Briens) – the most famous son of the historic twin towns of Ballina and Killaloe.
Enjoy a huge programme of events and fun activities including:
- Spectacular Fireworks Display over the Shannon,
- Historical Talks & Guided Tours,
- Family Fun with Traditional Carnival Games,
- Animal Magic with their Amazing Display of Animals,
- Garden Fete,
- Strut your Mutt Fun Dog Show,
- Children’s Fancy Dress Parade,
- Children’s Art Competition,
- Art Exhibitions & Displays,
- Street Theatre,
- Live Music,
- Glamorous Granny & Groovy Grandad competition,
- Water Sports,
- Farmers Market,
- Traditional Craft Workshops,
- Craft Fair, and much, much more!
Féile Brian Ború is a festival guaranteed to provide fun and entertainment for all the family!
For further details, check out http://www.feilebrianboru.com, Facebook and Twitter. If you have any queries then please email [email protected] or phone +353 (0)86 358 6293.
4 (Wednesday) 9:00 am - 8 (Sunday) 11:59 pm(GMT+00:00) View in my time
Killaloe, Co. Clare